Sunspire Mountains Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread)
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
oman i think i love him ahahaha. meanwhile ame is the literal definition of this face at him -_____-
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

This was still ridiculous. Her ears slicked back at his immediate protest, for the sound he made was quite unexpected. But she kept at it, trying to focus on how nice a fresh, warm meal of rabbit would be.. not the male's whining, or his big awkward butt. The dark female rolled her eyes. Gentle may not be good enough to get you out, she grunted to his complaints, gritting her teeth and carefully shifting her weight.

She struggled to tell if he had budged much at all from where she was. It felt like a lot of effort went into this, and maybe for what, a few centimeters worth of movement? She scrunched up her face and hoped that no one would stumble across this; it was scarcely better than just an wolf's ass end sticking from the mountain, and she could feel his ridiculousness beginning to rub off on her. Awful.

He did confirm that he was almost there, so that was marginally hopeful and she faced this accordingly. She wrinkled her muzzle, squinted her eyes, drew another deep breath, and put her strength into it.. all while thinking that it had better be the tastiest rabbit of the wintertime for this. Ame shoved, although tried not to be overly forceful about it since she surmised he might be the sensitive sort. But, as she had warned him, this was probably one of those situations in which a little pain was necessary (and she was certain it wouldn't kill him, unlike staying stuck here for good..)

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 13, 2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 13, 2015, 04:16 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 13, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 16, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 16, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 20, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 20, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 22, 2015, 12:40 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 22, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 22, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 25, 2015, 07:03 PM