The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Usually, she did not find others here. During the wintertime, the mountainside and its immediate surroundings were apparently rather quiet. Sure, they had their occasional visitor (or worse, like Jace's invader) but these were certainly not regular occurrences. Ame wondered if perhaps the mountain itself shooed the average wolf away.

Anyway, his neutrality was well met and she took in the sight of him eagerly while he explained. He was a sizable wolf, all dressed in gray-scale with a look of strength about him, and scented in the Plateau no less. This, too, was an interesting tidbit. "A wise choice," she quipped with a vaguely satisfied look about her, having softened the ridge of fur on her neck by then since he had admitted to being mindful of her boundaries. But as always, she was ever watchful in the meantime until she got a better sense of who he was. "But nevertheless, greetings to you as well. I assume it is only the hunt to bring you out this way?" Or had there been other motives? The Plateau, while closer than some, was still a decent little jaunt away.     
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM