Sunspire Mountains Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread)
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She lowered her own rump to the ground with a sigh, and used the moment for a quick rest while her breathing slowed from the unexpected sprint after the rabbit. Now, she got a good look at him -- half of him, anyway, but this time the front half at least. So it was an improvement even if he was still stuck. Apparently he was a wolf she was meant to become acquainted with one half at a time.

Committing his name to memory and matching it to his face, scent, and otherwise, she nodded. I am Ame, she returned, still wearing a frown as she peered at his new predicament. You know, pushing is a lot easier than pulling.. she said as she slowly rose to stand back up then glided even closer to him to investigate the crevice's edge and how to approach this exactly. He hadn't liked her roughness in shoving, so she doubted he would be very keen on her, for example, tugging on him with her teeth. Plus, he was a good bit bigger than she was so that only made this more difficult. I do not think you will like anything I have in mind, so, any suggestions on how to approach this? she asked and leaned back, feeling particularly done with everything here.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 13, 2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 13, 2015, 04:16 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 13, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 16, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 16, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 20, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 20, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 22, 2015, 12:40 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 22, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 22, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 25, 2015, 07:03 PM