Sunspire Mountains Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread)
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Together they seemed to consider the problem, and the solutions were not making themselves readily apparent. Water was a good idea, if only it was easy to get any here. Mhm, winter. And, the nearest creek is not.. exactly so near, she sighed. There was a chance it would still have a small trickle down its middle, since winter had been relatively mild so far, but transporting it here was the problem; she lacked the dexterity to just carry some here with anything except her mouth. I could just spit on you instead, she smirked, half-joking and ready to be amused by his answer.

If it were warmer out, I would suggest trying to grease you up with some aloe or something similar.. but with plants all dried up, that is not easy to come by. Amekaze huffed. You really have no wiggle room, not even if you squirm and shift around..? she squinted at the edge of the crevice then looked back to him; that would have been her go-to: just a lot of wiggling around until something gave, and she managed to squish her body around in just the right way to free up just the tiniest bit of space.

... So, she would spare him a bit more time and effort. Whether or not he could get freed was yet to be seen, but regardless, she would be off for a hunt whenever her patience wore off. Hopefully he got out before then.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 13, 2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 13, 2015, 04:16 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 13, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 16, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 16, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 20, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 20, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 20, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 22, 2015, 12:40 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 22, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Itheril - January 22, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Round Peg, Square Hole (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - January 25, 2015, 07:03 PM