The Sunspire i don't need the stars in the night.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
aaaa!
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

For far too long, she had been waiting. Every pass over the borderlands she made she kept it in the back of her thoughts -- just in case she stumbled across evidence of his return. It had seemed plausible in the beginning, when hope had been brightest, that maybe he had come back tired and just slipped on it without a word, when smelling his passing over the threshold would ease her worries. Yet this never came, and days bled into one another with worry having plenty of time to grow.

So when his howl took to the skies, she had not been expecting it. In fact, she'd been napping fitfully on a sunny outcropping, but the howl had her promptly on her paws. She shook off the sleep as she gained momentum down the mountainside, only slowing when she spied the familiar sight of Summer.

While she closed distance between them, her eyes were quick to look him over in the event of any fur out of place. When he passed the initial once-over with nothing obviously amiss, her waving tail gained speed. He was littered with a menagerie of scents, so questions came accordingly, but the greetings would come first.

Rumbling happily and basking in the warmth of relief, she smeared an affectionate lick across his face, then settled back with a quiet but deeply sincere Welcome home..

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - January 25, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 26, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 31, 2015, 03:36 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 07, 2015, 05:17 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 27, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 28, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 21, 2015, 04:41 AM