The Sunspire Knowledge is the heart of the world
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
even i'm too lazy to draw ame although it's been a while since i have aaaaa
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She did believe that if any pack was worth pursuing deeper bonds with, that it may be the Plateau. Vienna spoke of meeting individuals from there with good reviews, and Ame felt the same. Mhm, I have yet to meet a foul Plateau wolf -- although I suppose I do not know many, but even if they only have a few tidbits of information to offer, it is worth hearing I believe, she nodded. Anything was better than nothing, and by piecing together that with what little she could teach, it could almost amount to a worthwhile healer. With a bit of experience added to it, she believed it could be achieved in full.

Anyway, Vienna added her own -- willow bark, and Ame nodded with a soft laugh. Ah, well, good thing it came to you, even if a little delayed.. she smirked. I am not particularly familiar with it, but there are other barks that are useful too, apparently.. Again, not that she knew by experience. I am just less familiar with poultice-type applications, since for myself, I usually let the wounds.. breathe, and rinse them often, although this is obviously not always effective, she said, remembering the fever that had stealthily pounced on her many moons ago. It does make it hard to.. learn plants in the wintertime, when much of what we are the dried up stockpiles left by other aspiring healers to go by. Come spring, I think we will all be able to learn much more.. Through means of others or just simply experimenting on their own.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 03, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 04, 2015, 02:56 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 04, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 04:07 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 06, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 11, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 14, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 22, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 27, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - February 01, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 04:31 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - February 18, 2015, 07:15 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - February 28, 2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - March 05, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 02:42 AM