The Sunspire i don't need the stars in the night.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She couldn't precisely account for exactly how long he'd been away, and only knew it had been long enough. Her tail swayed happily, as indeed, it had to be good to be back. But, she did understand the freedom of travels, and the thrill of exploration. Yet even they could scarcely compare to the comfort of home.

She settled back just a pace and flicked her ears casually as she thought of what all he'd want to know about and what all exactly he had missed. Relatively quiet. Jace had a run in with a senseless trespasser, probably just after you left.. but aside from that, peaceful. She omitted the details of his injuries, since they were not serious.. just almost particularly unfortunate for a male of his sort. Hunts have been successful here and there, Rain and Vienna intend to become healers.. And, ah, Tytonidae.. she is.. present but keeps to herself. I think she will be glad to know you are back, Ame said with a soft sigh, only wishing that she had more to give him regarding the former Plateau wolf, but she had allowed her to have her space in the meantime. She suspected she was hunting around the mountain by herself, for now and then, she would smell the dark juvenile near caches but had rarely crossed paths with her. I think your news is bound to be more eventful, she returned with a slow nod. Did you speak to Lasher?

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - January 25, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 26, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 31, 2015, 03:36 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 07, 2015, 05:17 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 27, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 28, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 21, 2015, 04:41 AM