The Sunspire i don't need the stars in the night.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

He provided a lengthier look into Lasher's home life, and she canted her head subtly in interest. Ah, I had not expected that, she breathed, but, it was hardly a big surprise -- he was a wolf of manners and good conformation, so surely a female out there would find him desirable. Having his genes perpetuated into the future did not seem like a bad idea either. That was generous of them, to shelter him overnight and save him the trouble of traveling back just after arriving. Her opinion of the Plateau was already decent, so this was.. simply put, good.

She realized that Summer had got a tiny inside taste of how the Plateau was, and perhaps became better acquainted with some of its membership. Well, likely the ones directly involved with Lasher. This was also an indication of the Plateau's health as a whole, that surely, they were doing well enough in wintertime even to look forward to pups. She noted this all for further consideration.

What else did you see? We were.. a little worried when you were gone, she quipped lightly. Jace and her had discussed it a bit, and Vienna had kept her eyes and ears open on her own traveling, but everything had worked out. This was why she had tried not to fret all too much. He was plenty capable of surviving beyond the mountain.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - January 25, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 26, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 31, 2015, 03:36 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 07, 2015, 05:17 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 27, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 28, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 21, 2015, 04:41 AM