Silvertip Mountain the strong conquer all
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Her ears twisted in thought. Neverwinter were the wolves of the pine forest not all so far from here. Amekaze had only smelled their borderlands and realized their boundaries appeared well-tended to. Her knowledge of them extended no further so she took note, chuffing softly while considering the name.

Feralheart. Not one she knew of, unsurprisingly, but she was rarely one to place too much stock in name alone... even if her blood was supposedly ripe with the best wolves of their time. Amekaze's expression furrowed. It is not a name I know of myself. I have not encountered her yet, she replied, only vaguely curious at this point but silently thankful for the pale wolf's insights. She fought the urge to look that general way and to see their treetops below then before considering Akhlut. But I have met him. He reminds me of something I cannot place yet, she mentioned, unsure of why she added this annotation once it was said. It had been spoken before she could catch it. So these are not the first words of his worth I have heard. He seems.. plenty self-assured but his inexperience makes me leery. Time will tell, though.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 09, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 14, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 16, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 20, 2014, 06:23 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 23, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 25, 2014, 05:31 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 30, 2014, 07:07 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - February 03, 2014, 11:40 PM