Blacktail Deer Plateau deep breaths
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i will cherish it fondly! in return i wrote you a big rambling wreck that i made in about four separate sittings so er, enjoy ~_~
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She found it hard to imagine and justify, to waste that much energy on carrying about maintaining this image of the big bad wolf. At their hearts, that was all they were and naturally there were those among them who were exceptionally fierce or wore their gruff wildness more plainly than others. Amekaze just thought it strange that wolves had to try for this and that they actually did.

Sounds troublesome, she remarked with a small nod. She appreciated strong leadership as well but the notion of heated debates made her frown. Undesirable. Hm, well, it is good the pack grows, especially in the dark of winter but what good does it do if the bonds suffer. To me, a pack should feel like family, which she may have believed because her first and only pack had been family, even if not entirely by blood. This also may have been why she struggled in picking a pack -- she wanted to strike a balance between maintaining her freedom and having the important companionship to fall back on when so desired. That was about all lonerhood lacked and apparently, the packs struggled with this as well.

It immediately appeared to her that the question about his leaders made him uncomfortable. She didn't take it as a good sign and listened on, reserving her judgements best that she could. They did not seem like leaders that would work well for her however she wouldn't entirely rule out the possibility of meeting them once. She wouldn't be vying for their attention, though.

As he stood, she watched. Her haunches stayed planted and her eyes followed his motion as he neared, then touched. She was quiet and he did not linger, moving on to say what she had begun to surmise herself. He was to the point and frank with her. She nodded. I appreciate you being so truthful with me, she intoned gently, significantly softer than anything else that had rolled off her tongue lately. No many would have the will to tell her like it was, truly.

And she saw the sorrow swirl in his eyes so plainly as she peered back. Unfortunately she could not know the right words to ease it, if only some. She wondered if he really belonged here but that was his to decide. He could do better than this sadness and she thought that he should. He had led a pack once (although not without mistake) and possessed a keen, warm spirit. He ought to have more than this, this which only inspired a dimming look in his otherwise bright sunshine.

Ah, you should know I am bad at compliments by now, she huffed lightly. Amekaze didn't think Pretty Girl fit her much yet didn't dwell, and instead reached to poke her muzzle to the side of his face or neck -- an awkward gesture on her behalf but it meant to be similar to as he had done to her shoulder. It was what she was attempting to mimic, after all, but months alone made her more ungraceful in the act than she willfully admitted. It is too bad you are most likely right. The subtly smug look remained for that much but it began to straighten soon after. You seem like you could use some decent company. Sadness does not particularly suit eyes like yours, she observed.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
deep breaths - by Amekaze - February 02, 2014, 03:59 AM
RE: deep breaths - by Ariston - February 02, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: deep breaths - by Amekaze - February 03, 2014, 05:57 AM
RE: deep breaths - by Ariston - February 03, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: deep breaths - by Amekaze - February 04, 2014, 04:45 AM
RE: deep breaths - by Ariston - February 04, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: deep breaths - by Amekaze - February 04, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: deep breaths - by Ariston - February 04, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: deep breaths - by Amekaze - February 05, 2014, 04:20 AM