The Sunspire your head mounted on my wall
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her teeth clicked shut over nothing except thin air, and she drew to a stop with a low hiss, instinctively placated momentarily by the show of submission. But, so close, she saw the full effects of the illness -- the inflamed skin, tangled fur, filth, and strange scent, she wrinkled her muzzle into a full-on grimace.

This looked like a mess here with neck all exposed to her. Worthless, and probably not even able to recover at this point. His eyes were empty -- dead already, perhaps. The rest of him didn't look to be far behind. She loosed another snarl and swept into his space, dangerously close and all while posturing aggressively.

He had a few seconds to take her hint and leave this place.. if he even possessed the ability to stagger and stumble his sorry self away. While she didn't even want to touch the mangy beast, if he didn't leave, it would have to be eradicated. And a natural death was coming, but maybe not quickly enough to suit her. Her teeth would be aimed for the throat he so generously offered.

If success was hers, she would alert the pack shortly afterward, and deal with it accordingly.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
your head mounted on my wall - by RIP Death Warrant - February 26, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: your head mounted on my wall - by Amekaze - February 26, 2015, 05:45 PM
RE: your head mounted on my wall - by RIP Death Warrant - February 26, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: your head mounted on my wall - by Amekaze - February 27, 2015, 08:59 PM