Emberwood Wildest Dreams
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Wrap up post. Thanks, guys! I'm really looking forward to this pack. c:

The woman's words made him inwardly grin a bit. He was happy she wasn't willing to share him, because that meant they were on even ground. He had no intentions of sharing her with anyone, either, except maybe the boy she was looking after—and only in a non-romantic way. Anything else would meet and end quicker than it started, and he would make sure of that. They were one another's, and no one else's, that was how it was in the male's mind. That was how it would always be, if he had had anything to say about it.

Kove's inward grin showed through on the outside when she seemed to like his idea. It widen even more when she spoke of having friends in other packs. Perhaps they would be willing to join them, and then they would be all set. They would probably end up finding lone wolves, of course, as what better way to start a pack than to acquire members that will only have had their loyalty pledged to you? It was a good idea, and he hoped they would be able to find others. "I'm happy you think so," he returned, smiling all the while. "I still need to go and speak with Meldresi about leaving, but I am confident she will let me go in peace. As soon as I am done, I promise I will come back here for you and we can begin looking for members and a place to settle. I know this will work out, especially with you being in the lead." He moved in to give her a quick lick on the cheek, then backed away a bit and nodded behind him, signalling he was about to head out. "I will be as quick as I can, so you will not be left waiting long." The ghost's copper gaze trailed passed her to where the boy had gone. "I hope for both of you to be well while I am away." With those final words, Kove turned and began his trek back to the dark woods, but not before turning his head to smile one last time at Scarlett. He would be quick in his journey, as he did not wish to leave her waiting for long. They would be side-by-side again soon enough, and then they will really need to work hard to keep everything in order and find a place to settle. Despite that, though, he couldn't be happier.
Messages In This Thread
Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 20, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 21, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 21, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 23, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 04:18 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 25, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 27, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Scarlett - February 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Adlartok - February 27, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: Wildest Dreams - by Kove - February 28, 2015, 10:13 PM