i got that good girl faith [ic joining]
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
quick post to get in here! sorry for my holdup, i've had migraines + work ~_~
Nishu's howl was answered accordingly. Although she didn't announce her arrival verbally ahead of time, she soon glided onto the scene mid-conversation. Her presence spoke well enough for her, and most likely, Nishu would have prefaced it with telling the stranger who he was summoning, so this would not be a surprise. She did not feel that a full-on introduction was necessary, either, and before she even made it upon them, she was looking the loner over carefully -- a pale-coated female without any telltale signs of weakness on her countenance.

"Greetings," she said, settling in beside Nishu with ease. Her tail was lifted, but not dramatically, and her head carried naturally high -- neither gesture having the stiffness of aggression in them, but fluid grace that suggested that she could always shift readily given the circumstance. But for now, she was coolly confident and at ease, for she did not yet perceive the female to be a threat of any sort. Amekaze then glanced between the two of them to see who would launch to the explanation first.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 16, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 17, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 23, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 28, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 01, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 02, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Amekaze - March 05, 2015, 01:37 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 07, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 12, 2015, 03:50 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 13, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 14, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 03:39 AM