The Sunspire i don't need the stars in the night.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her ears turned forward, then slowly swiveled outward as she measured her response to the shifted topic. "He has," she replied with a slow nod, and an expression just a bit more quieted. It remained a topic she was not quite sure what to do with. She hadn't liked the circumstance, or all that had circulated around it, but she was glad to have things shifting back towards what she knew as normal. Not having a beta had weighed on her in secret, not that much had really changed in his time away, though.

It had made her wish that their leading ranks had more balance. Just between him and herself, it worked, but without him.. she felt.. wrong? And, would instating a second beta even ease this, now with him back where it was? This also brought her back around to the thinking of the vacant spot beside her, how things could change if perhaps it were occupied. None had risen in Jace's place, so, this was difficult to judge from a hypothetical standpoint.

She didn't know how much Summer knew of it all, but guessed it to be something. He and Jace were relatively close as she understood it. Ame did wonder why he asked. "I thought he may need longer at first, but he accepted, and has been active since.." she said, keeping it brief. Whatever funk had taken hold of him, he had managed to shake off well enough to resume duty in full.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - January 25, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 26, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - January 31, 2015, 03:36 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 07, 2015, 05:17 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - February 27, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Summer Ostrega - February 28, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: i don't need the stars in the night. - by Amekaze - March 21, 2015, 04:41 AM