i got that good girl faith [ic joining]
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She nodded slowly as she listened about her sister, and unfortunately had nothing useful to add. It would be something Opal would need to sort out for herself, but Amekaze would note the information all the same in case something did come along. She was not a master at locating lost siblings; hers were dead.. unless there were those that had been born after she had left the homeland. But they were of no consequence to her.

Very well then, you are free to explore. If you need me, I am around. Jace, the beta here, may also be useful to know in time, she informed, since she had no questions and only continued to be respectful. Amekaze knew she'd encounter various wolves around the Sunspire for herself and she did like to at least mention Jace.. just so new wolves knew of the leadership here. Nevertheless, with that said, she stepped aside and would let Opal choose her heading then would be on her own way.. even if she had not yet decided what she may do.   

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 16, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 17, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 23, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 28, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 01, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 02, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 07, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 12, 2015, 03:50 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 13, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 14, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Amekaze - March 15, 2015, 01:08 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 03:39 AM