Blacktail Deer Plateau deep breaths
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ooo since i saw ariston was removed, i went ahead and kind of narrative-ended this so it could be archived, but if you come back and want to revive this, let me know~ if not i'll assume they romped and had fun :D
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Unsure of exactly how it had come to this, she rumbled excitedly as she was successful in making a mess of what was once a smooth, streamlined gallop. Opportunities to play had been sparse in her recent months.. namely after leaving home. She was a bit out of practice but these were motions that came back to her with ease. Ame had always played rough among her littermates (until it had evolved to outright violence) and with the litter a year younger than herself. She remembered keenly and yet, this was starkly different in ways immeasurable. He brought his own flair to this and she was eager to see how it would unfold.

He had been caught unaware and despite his efforts to stop, the crash was inevitable. She embraced it with a laughing growl, even as impact was made and she was jostled accordingly, but she liked it still.. the exhilaration, and dare she say, fun? Not like there was anything wrong with a little horseplay.

In the end, sprawled out as she was atop the pale-furred male, she chuckled. Sou na, she hummed lowly through a smirk, but was quick to return to the language he would know. That much had not necessarily been intentional, it had been only natural on her behalf, but she did not dwell. Ame nipped down at him in momentary triumph instead with mischief alight in her eyes. It was surprisingly easy to top you, you know, she laughed in jest and then sprung off in a nimble motion. Prancing aside with her tail swung up over her haunches, she lifted her muzzle to invite him back to knock her down a peg or two, if such a thing might interest him.

Whether he did or didn't was of little consequence. She would run and romp until she was tired with or without him (although she hoped for the former). Eventually they were bound to part ways, but for the time she was keen to enjoy the company while she had it. Times like these were rare, so even if she may never say it, she did cherish it in her own way, but it did make returning to the solitude of the wilds sting more than it did already.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
deep breaths - by Amekaze - February 02, 2014, 03:59 AM
RE: deep breaths - by Ariston - February 02, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: deep breaths - by Amekaze - February 03, 2014, 05:57 AM
RE: deep breaths - by Ariston - February 03, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: deep breaths - by Amekaze - February 04, 2014, 04:45 AM
RE: deep breaths - by Ariston - February 04, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: deep breaths - by Amekaze - February 04, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: deep breaths - by Ariston - February 04, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: deep breaths - by Amekaze - February 05, 2014, 04:20 AM