Nocturne Summit feel yourself flying
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
no problem <3

Charon couldn't help but grin broadly when Catori said that she couldn't say she had seen such a grand mountain. He glanced over his shoulder, where Moonspear's jagged peak stuck out far above them and seemed to pierce the sky. "I literally meant it puts this one in the shadow." The amused grin tugged at the corners of his lips. "It's that one over there." He looked back at her then as she mentioned leaving her 'tribe' (probably just some other word for 'pack') to experience the world.

Before he could think much more of it, Catori asked him why he picked a mountain. He wondered if she thought positively or negatively of mountains, but could not tell by the way she asked. "I grew up near the ocean, but I met someone who likes living on mountains. And when I first climbed up Moonspear and watched some of the views it offers I knew exactly why. It's like you're looking over the whole world." Charon did not know how far the whole world stretched, but it made him feel majestic, like king of the world, to stand atop one of Moonspear's many great locations to overview the Teekon Wilds.

"So you gonna travel some more, Catori, or maybe looking for someplace to settle for winter?" Charon looked at her, silently inviting her to ask for a spot in his pack. He didn't know why, but her awkwardness was alluring. Perhaps because he just enjoyed being around wolves that were weird and awkward, or because it made him feel even more confident. Perhaps because that part of her reminded him of Saskia, his lost thrall.
Messages In This Thread
feel yourself flying - by Charon - October 01, 2015, 08:54 AM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Catori - October 01, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Charon - October 01, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Catori - October 07, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 01:28 AM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Catori - October 19, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: feel yourself flying - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 02:16 AM