gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Maybe @Kaylan or @Alaska Blu? :)

(@Floki - tagging for reference, as promised! <3)

Wildfire heaved a sigh into the cold, cloudy February air as her paw pressed against the still-warm carcass. She was unaware of the irony of slaying a groundhog on this particular day as she squinted across the whitewashed landscape and sighed again, more lightly this time. She removed her foot, then bent down and closed her jaws around the dead groundhog's shoulder. She lifted it, grunting slightly as she carried it toward a nearby cache to stash.

She wasn't often in a bad mood and the young Gamma didn't really know how to deal with it. After stowing the carcass, she once again froze, staring aimlessly off into the forest. She imagined Floki was even now marching around the borders, dutifully keeping an eye out for nonexistent trespassers while Wildfire hunted alone. She hadn't wanted to spend the day hunting; she had actually woken with itchy feet and an overwhelming desire to spend the day exploring with Floki.

But he had declined, regretfully, informing her that he had other things to do. More important things, Wildfire found herself thinking sullenly, only for her amber eyes to squint suddenly when she caught herself. She felt guilt curdling in her stomach, keeping company with the agitated resentment already residing there. Get a grip, she thought, shaking her head and turning to resume her hunting efforts. It was probably a good thing she was working alone today; she wouldn't want to subject anyone to this totally out of character moodiness of hers.
Messages In This Thread
Never did I - by Wildfire - February 02, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Never did I - by Alaska Blu - February 02, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: Never did I - by Kaylan - February 02, 2016, 11:53 PM
RE: Never did I - by Wildfire - February 13, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: Never did I - by Alaska Blu - February 13, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Never did I - by Wildfire - March 07, 2016, 09:52 AM