Serpent Lake what a strange girl you are, flung out of space
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
mild pp to get them moving slap me if not okay :D

"Good."

With that, Finley turned to lead the way, following the path that she'd been on before stopping to pick up the stray. She had only gone a few steps when the other wolf introduced herself. Not stopping, Fin called back over her shoulder to the stranger, "Finley Blackthorn." It was all she offered for the moment as her senses began to work overtime, trying to pick back up the faint trail wherever it had washed across the terrain.

"Sorry for the rush," Finley explained after a little while of ranging in silence when she felt comfortable enough that she'd gotten herself back on the trail. "My pack is a little in need these days and I want to catch up to these critters as quick as I can." Fin had slowed her pace down somewhat so that she was walking more alongside of the stranger rather than darting ahead. It was better for conversation, which the alpha was more open to now that she knew where she was going.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what a strange girl you are, flung out of space - by Finley - January 16, 2017, 07:52 PM