Morningside Cuesta I've often wished I could walk away from myself
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
All Welcome 
I know that none of our threads are finished yet, but I wanted to get a thread up in the Cuesta for us. @Yglis @Akuti @Heartha @Sylvas Streiter @Hawthorn @Kieran Adrien @Sunny @Dawn - I'll also tag @The Girl @Adeline and @Nimue, though I am not sure they'll be coming with.
The most recent leg of their trip had been long. Grayday hadn't stopped to investigate, but they'd passed very close by a mountain pass that appeared to be claimed by a pack. He'd filed the information away in his mind, planning to tell Steady about it the next time he saw him. He certainly hadn't know about this pack, so he was pretty sure his alpha didn't. Either way, it wasn't a good idea to hang out near claimed lands, so Grayday had led the group around the pass to this place. They'd come in the night, and Grayday had nearly fallen down the steep clifface that had become of the gradually inclining hill they'd been on.

Tired, and not wanting to navigate the terrain in the dark, Grayday'd simply laid down in the grass, gathered his family around him, and promptly fell asleep. And he'd stayed that way, until the first fingers of dawn began to reach their way past twilight. Blinking himself away, Grayday now stared at the sliver of light on the horizon, unable to do anything but marvel as a brilliant sunrise began to bleed into the sky.

"Look," he said softly, nudging the wolves nearest to him to consciousness.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
I've often wished I could walk away from myself - by Grayday Sr. - March 16, 2017, 07:27 PM