Moonspear Usefulness
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
She said she was doing alright but he could hear some sort of doubt in her voice. It was clear when she started to speak again that she had been wanting to speak of this subject the whole time and the rest might've just been means to casually get to her point. Luckily it wasn't anything difficult, just asking if there was anything she could do to help. "Hmm," he murmured thoughtfully. "Once I had family living in the east. An uncle, Mordecai. Some others, I think..." He didn't really remember too well. "Wolves with the Ostrega surname. Maybe if you find my uncle or others still living there you could inform them of Moonspear." It was a very specific task, but she might happen upon them in her journeys.

He opened his mouth to speak again but closed it rather than speak up, thinking of Potema and her children — his children. Maybe it was unwise to pursue that thread but he could not help but think of her. He decided against asking Rouge, figuring he'd pop by the Woods at some point himself. Instead he asked of her, "I'd like to know what packs are in the area. A lot has changed, packs have gone but I'm sure that other packs have come." It was not very specific, but maybe just specific enough for her to make something of it. "And be careful if you happen to run upon Redhawk Caldera to the southeast. They're a bunch of rude asshats." Peregrine might have died, but his spirit sure lived on in his rude-as-fuck descendants.
Messages In This Thread
Usefulness - by Rouge - August 20, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: Usefulness - by Charon - August 21, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Usefulness - by Rouge - August 21, 2017, 09:14 PM
RE: Usefulness - by Charon - August 22, 2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Usefulness - by Rouge - August 25, 2017, 11:32 AM
RE: Usefulness - by Charon - August 29, 2017, 05:39 AM
RE: Usefulness - by Rouge - August 30, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: Usefulness - by Charon - August 30, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: Usefulness - by Rouge - September 04, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: Usefulness - by Charon - September 07, 2017, 07:28 AM