Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
They responded as she hoped, and made to engage her in play. The darker of the boys shoved his brother and swept forward, making to circle her excitedly, and Nyx grinned at her success. She gathered herself, reaching out to clack her teeth in Ingram's general direction but purposefully missing. It was in this fleeting moment that Lycaon took hold of his opportunity to plough forward in her direction.

She swung toward him, aiming to hook a strong forelimbs around his neck or over his peppered shoulders, but the ashen brute took an unexpected course of action. He moved in a way that his rump collided with her chest at a force that knocked her aside and, in her attempt to stiffen and brace herself against the attack, found herself writhing in the sand.

Still, she laughed and scrambled to her paws once more to continue their game of chase. By the time evening fell, Nyx was exhausted enough that she agreed to remain with her newfound companions on the coast, though figured it would only be a temporary measure. Regardless, it was a chance to gather her strength for the next leg of her journey, and she welcomed it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job - by Nyx - January 16, 2018, 07:17 AM