Stone Circle Everything's a Story
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Desna came upon them no sooner than Nanook had delivered her words, and the Apaata offered her sister a small dip of her head in greeting. The man, however, was quick to speak, and she couldn't linger in a longer greeting. Instead, she turned to her attention back on him, one brow crooked.

She focused as much on his postural display as she did on the words he offered. Complete respect - though she held back a laugh when he confessed to thinking himself an intruder. No, if they had found him a toe within Easthollow, the only welcome he would have received would have been the sound of snarls, and the clamp teeth around his flesh. He had kept himself at a wise distance, and Nanook found her gaze drifting to Desna as he drew his proposal to a close.

"What do you think?" No doubt there were wolves in their ranks who would enjoy a good story - Nanook could name three off the toes on her paw. But she herself wasn't sure how she felt about letting a stranger so close to the pups. Ultimately, the decision stood with Desna, but she lowered her voice to offer her sister a compromise, to soothe her apprehension more than anything. "We could always share his story with the others later if it's a good one."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Everything's a Story - by Kota - December 20, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: Everything's a Story - by Nanook - December 20, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Everything's a Story - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Everything's a Story - by Kota - December 20, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Everything's a Story - by Nanook - December 20, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Everything's a Story - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: Everything's a Story - by Kota - December 23, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Everything's a Story - by Nanook - December 23, 2017, 05:15 PM