Ankyra Sound one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
fade for a new one?

like any adolescent who had difficult coping with conflict, ingram chose to ignore his brother's troubling reaction and focus on their new task at hand: sourcing delectables that lycaon would enjoy.

unfortunately, he was too preoccupied with how to get shark sushi to have paid much mind to chusi's comment about his physical difference: he did glance at her briefly, assessing her in a silent manner that seemed to suggest he agreed. he nodded stiffly, but his tongue was tied. she had changed too -- ingram had always found her pretty, but she had shed her puppy proportions in favor of a more nubile shape. they were no longer puppies, though ingram still struggled with the idea of being on the cusp of adulthood. ew.

he swallowed, his ears churning to and fro as he contemplated. a small furrow appeared in his brow as he thought. "maybe we can find a herring clutch, lycaon likes eggs." he suggested hopefully, his tail swinging gently as he awaited chusi's reaction. once she confirmed he would swing off in a merry lope, keeping his troubled thoughts at bay while he was alongside chusi.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop - by Ingram Sr - January 13, 2018, 11:26 PM