Ankyra Sound one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram was nearly knocked aside by her forceful rebuff -- yet he still bore a playful grin on his face as he regained his footing. surely, she needed protection provided from no one - least of all him.

he nodded at her suggestion and lowered himself down into the bank, drinking deep of the chilled water. he ignored the harshness of it against his tongue, and licked his muzzle carefully once finished.

in truth, ingram had not known of drageda until after he had met most of the inhabitants of the strand. he had never interacted with a wolf from their borders, nor had he passed directly across their claim. with both of them inherently lazy, their research had come to a startling end once they discovered each other at the beach. like nyx, he carried some reservations of the proximity of grimnismal to drageda, yet he knew this area to be his birthplace, and it tugged him inexorably in a way he imagined most would not understand.

he cast a glance up to the cliffs and spoke: "it kind of fell into place and out of my control. i guess when you get more than a few stragglers it starts looking like a pack real soon, right?" he smiled from cheek to cheek, though his expression somewhat faded as he thought of the potential turbulence they might face for their claim. "i didn't originally." he admitted, casting the distant cliffs a final look. "but do we need to be worried? seems like it would be a lot of work to find a way down and chase us out? but that might be my laziness talking."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold - by Ingram Sr - January 18, 2018, 11:33 PM