Ankyra Sound one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She hoped that nothing would come of the incident, but knew right at her core that this was far too optimistic. The fact that a strange band of wolves had settled so close to their territory - maybe even in their hunting grounds, holy shit! - was reason enough to piss them off, and an attack on one of their own could be the cherry atop the proverbial cake. Nyx had considered this strong possibility at great length and while she felt like a coward for concluding that she didn't want to die for the strand, the new guilt she felt for her decision kept her rooted.

She was fond of Ingram and his brother, the first real connections she'd made since the loss of her own siblings. During her time at Ormarr, Nyx had thrived and grown in ways that being separated from her family allowed, but she hadn't cared about the pack. It was never supposed to be a long-term thing, after all, and seemed to forget that she thought similarly of Ankyra Sound.

The sable yearling cast aside his troubled thoughts, encouraging Nyx to do likewise with a cheerful sweep of his feathered tail. She mustered a smile for him then, one that was almost apologetic for turning the mood so sour so quickly. Rumbling contently, the agouti wolfess moved to slink her frame playfully alongside the length Ingram's own, loping ahead of him to resume the patrol he'd abandoned to quench his thirst. "So," she chirped, "how about I help you protect us womenfolk, hm?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold - by Nyx - January 22, 2018, 03:37 PM