Moonspear the heavens swung their blinding gates
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
It seemed a thin response, but Dirge did not discredit it. Perhaps Terance was comfortable letting others make decisions and hold opinions, but he did not think it detracted from the substance of his worth. His head bobbed all the time; his stance had gone along those lines as well, as he had remained largely uninvolved in what was distinctly a family business. So long as it hadn't included him in questionable affairs then they were all content to do as they pleased.

"I tend to stay out of such things," he went on. "Messy business, all of it. But when it ends up in my lap I suppose I am like you—hands on. If you want a job done right you do it yourself." That last line he had, without question, heard a lot. It was why he carried paper thin opinions of what Hydra had done. It hardly affected him and the perks therein only secured him a place he'd eventually vacate at the turn of the season. He felt for her, certainly, but he kept that back at arm's length for good reason. All good things came to an end, that was what life taught him.
Messages In This Thread
the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 13, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 14, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 14, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 18, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 19, 2018, 05:23 AM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - February 22, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Terance - February 27, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: the heavens swung their blinding gates - by Dirge - March 06, 2018, 04:26 AM