Stone Circle Hold tight on to me
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
All Welcome 
AW! <3

The man's wounds had mostly scabbed over and were on the mend, but three scars upon his haunches appeared deep enough that they might not go away. Not that he cared, but to know who had dealt these injuries caused bile to rise in his throat and a bitter flame to spark in his chest. Lonzo had gotten away this time, but not without suffering wounds of his own - Mawk would find him one day, and he would kill him for what he had done. Actions like that could not be let go without consequences, and the snake was about to recieve a sharp slap in the face. Mawk was incredibly protective over his family and he would willingly die to ensure their protection. If that meant bringing death to Lonzo, then that is what he would set out upon doing. But not yet.

He'd wait until nightfall. The moment he had come upon Lonzo's scent intertwined with Cebra's at the borders, his goal had been set in stone. He'd go when the sun fell below the horizon and the moon took its place in the sky. Then with the darkness masking his movements, he would attempt to track the scents to their source, and hopefully find Cebra safe and sound. Though he knew what Lonzo was like and to think he had lay a single paw upon his mate caused furious flares of rage to glitter and burn in his gaze of amber - that man was practically asking for death.

For now, while he prepared himself, the cream-furred man lay near the stone circle. Mawk's eyes were closed, and his thoughts drifted to his lost son - Burr, with his serious demeanor yet caring attitude, his carefully chosen words but the desire to discover that reminded the father so strongly of himself at the boy's age. He missed the ashen youth dearly, and although he could not bring him back, the Delta was reassured with the fact that his son was free of pain now. As many said, he was 'in a better place', where no harm could be dealt to him and he could simply dance with the stars. A soft sigh fell from his lips, tail swishing gently on the snow that had not yet entirely melted. So much was on his mind, so much to think about or act upon, and yet his loyalty did not falter.
Messages In This Thread
Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - March 09, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - March 21, 2018, 10:19 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - March 21, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - March 21, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - March 22, 2018, 06:21 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - March 23, 2018, 08:00 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - March 28, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - April 03, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by RIP Valette - April 05, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Hold tight on to me - by Mawk - April 14, 2018, 12:18 PM