Dragoncrest Cliffs Waving through a window
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The question struck her as a little odd. Of course she loved nature. Didn't everyone? Then she realized Rose might be inferring trades. Wildfire shrugged and said, "I used to be a naturalist, way back when I was Blixen's age and even younger. I trained as a warrior too," she recollected out loud, giving a dry little laugh. "Anyway, I was definitely fascinated by the natural world as a kid. And sure, I love nature now. But I guess not enough to call myself a naturalist anymore." She chortled again.

Rose said she wasn't particularly close to Blixen and her phrasing caused Wildfire to look at her a little sharply, curious. Did that mean they didn't get along? She tried to read between the lines but she was suddenly so tired that it made it hard to think. She fought another yawn and promptly lost, her jaws splitting wide apart and her pink tongue curling forward.

Sure she was about to nod off any second, she murmured, "You're welcome to hang out as long as you like, unless you're, like, my daughter's enemy or something, in which case you might—" But the rest of the words didn't even make it out of Wildfire's mouth before she faded away and started snoring.
Messages In This Thread
Waving through a window - by Wildfire - April 09, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: Waving through a window - by Rose - April 18, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Waving through a window - by Wildfire - April 19, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: Waving through a window - by Rose - April 19, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Waving through a window - by Wildfire - April 19, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: Waving through a window - by Rose - April 20, 2018, 10:19 AM
RE: Waving through a window - by Wildfire - April 25, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Waving through a window - by Rose - April 27, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: Waving through a window - by Wildfire - April 29, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: Waving through a window - by Rose - April 29, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Waving through a window - by Wildfire - April 30, 2018, 01:19 PM