Broken Boulder "What would you give?"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
maybe someone she hasn't met? anybody, somebody

Sleep was hiding from her.

Somewhere in the god-forsaken corners of her mind, Liri's peace played a game of hide and seek; darting out of reach everytime just as she got close. 

The northron could not have placed what exactly kept her awake. There were so many things to dwell on in the middle of the night, how could she pick just one?

Finally, she gave it up as a bad job and lurched to her feet in the pitch of her den. Limping heavily, her bad leg dragging as it refused to cooperate. She grimaced at the sound, willing the ruined thing to work. 

Liri blinked in surprise as she reached the underside of the the two half boulders - cradling each other like lovers in the midst of an embrace.

She expected the world to be lit with a hazy, dream-like glow. Instead of the landscape being transformed into a silver, foreign place as it usually looked in moonlight, it was nearly as dark above ground than below.

Pausing beneath the apex of the boulders, Liri felt wet wind blow in from the south. Rain. 

Liri grinned with glee - though nobody could see it in the dark. The rain brought with it the coolest temperatures she'd felt since leaving the north again. 

Happy to settle down just beside the entrance to the underground dens, Liri stretched out with her head on her paws.

With a deep breath, she tried to absorb the smell of the rain and summertime.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"What would you give?" - by Síff - May 27, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - May 27, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Síff - May 28, 2018, 09:13 AM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - May 28, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Síff - May 28, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - June 03, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - June 07, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Síff - June 09, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - June 10, 2018, 06:08 PM