Big Salmon Lake He called my name and my heart stood still
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
omg! love!

He could hear the blood rush to his face, his ears, everywhere! He had never thought of a woman in the way he though of Ceara, his father had ruled with an iron fist and romance was not an option. As was very evident with Tomkin's banning. 

Yet here he was flirting with a female, and she was flirting back! He couldn't believe that this attractive firecracker was here, sitting with him. 

Trying to play off the nervousness he felt he smiled at her, showing her that he was game. He wondered briefly if she was stringing him along, but dismissed the thought. At least for now. Instead he lowered himself into a prone position, their closeness no differing as he did so. He welcomed her to rest alongside him, but would understand if she perhaps chose a different sleeping arrangement. This night he had someone new to protect. "I can't let this bulky fur of mine do to waste." He tried to flirt back, but it didn't have quite the same flare as her own comeback.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: He called my name and my heart stood still - by Siarut - June 02, 2018, 11:55 PM