Swiftcurrent Creek Cars lining the streets, choking the place where kids could make believe
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
[Image: 9-ringing-the-dinner-bell-funny-gif.gif]

a dark shadow eclipsed the dimly lit den mouth; Tiercel could neither bring the shape into focus nor hear the question raised. her perception of her mother was only quantifiable by the instinct to draw attention to herself bulldozing its way to the top of her list of priorities anytime Wylla was nearby. intuition took census as usual and moved forward procedurally with a backlog of complaints, a series of fussy grunts and yawps that were only silenced once she felt something brush against her.   

oof. Tiercel’s legs starfished with alarm as the hare’s ear draped across her shoulders like a ceremonial poncho. it wasn’t that it was particularly heavy, but talk about a rude way to solicit someones attention. >:( she threw her head back, head disappearing into the fat-rolls of her nape as she tried to track the movements of her mother with the opaque bore of her crossed eyeballs. suck on that, huh? bet that’s what my daddy said and look how that turned out. luckily for you I’m a godsend. 

she stirred for a minute, twisting around to nose at the velvety pelt with curiousity. she investigated the taste of it with her mouth, gumming on the foreign texture and standing unsteadily to patter a few inches lengthwise to the discovery of the hare’s scut. of course she put that in her mouth too, slobbering on it and enjoying the sensation of the fuzz on her gums.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest