Dragoncrest Cliffs Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
@Sequoia and/or @Opalia, maybe?  :D

His eyes had been opened for a number of days and, at two weeks of age, Dacio's world seemed to have changed considerably. Everything remained a haze and likely would for some time, but he was able to differentiate between each of his den-mates by sight. Mother, the provider of milk and warmth, was primarily pale-furred and the other main adult presence was a blur of warmer hues. His two siblings were about his size: one a blob of brown and white patches and the other a dull blonde.

Other adults came and went from time to time, but he remained unable to decipher who they were. It didn't matter, however, as he simply didn't care: he was content with those he did know. Having recently found his feet and the ability to stand with newfound strength, Dacio's curiosity drove him to set about exploring his surroundings and, on extremely wobbly paws, sent him toppling directly into whichever unfortunate sister happened to be in his path.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye. - by Dacio - June 23, 2018, 12:18 PM