Larksong Grotto shatter
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
her retort was a surprise--that wasn't the name she'd introduced herself as--but he adjusted quickly, blinking once or twice before speaking again. "eris. sorry."

the range of emotions that traveled across her face as realization sunk in for her. . .a ball of ice formed in his stomach, and aditya swallowed, casting his gaze away. of course, alarian had told her what happened. why wouldn't he have? it was up to the young man what details he would have shared, but even the overall story was shameful. there was no coming out of this gracefully.

"look," aditya said gently, meeting her eyes, his mouth twisted in remorse. "something happened. . .between alarian and me. i came north to speak to him about it. will you walk with me, back to the sanctuary?"

the ghost of every mistake he had ever made whispered in his ears, telling him to go back, go home. to leave well enough alone. alarian would surely heal in time; right now must not be the right time to make amends. not with what he had seen in lanawyn's--eris's--face.
Messages In This Thread
shatter - by Eris - June 23, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: shatter - by Aditya - June 24, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: shatter - by Eris - June 27, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: shatter - by Aditya - June 27, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: shatter - by Eris - June 27, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: shatter - by Aditya - June 28, 2018, 04:09 PM