Stone Circle I lift up my head and the world is on fire
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He'd been meandering at first. After swiftly returning a rabbit to a cache within Easthollow, he'd found that he had very little to do, aside from patrolling and marking the borders yet again. Not that he disliked it, of course, in truth he found it a relatively peaceful task, but his mind was set on other things this time. Illecebra.

She didn't often leave his mind, that much was true. But lately, even more so. It was as if the idea that she was gaining a few memories here and there had relighted the spark of hope he'd felt in his chest, the flicker of assurance that told him: she remembers you. And he couldn't stop wondering, hoping, that maybe she did. Or, at the very least, would, given time. He wanted her to understand the extent of his feelings toward her, and the feelings she'd felt toward him. It was a bond that somebody else had tried to snap, but one that he believed was fixing itself with every day that passed.

Mawk caught scent of his wife on the wind, and it was one that drew him in with little resistance. Her scent... he knew others could potentially come along, but he didn't want that. She was his mate, and sometimes he just wanted her to himself. That wasn't selfish, it was just love. He loved her, and as her mate he felt it right that he follow the scent to the one who held it.

"Cebra," He chuffed deeply, glad to see her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I lift up my head and the world is on fire - by Mawk - June 24, 2018, 09:28 AM