Dragoncrest Cliffs Time will not slow down enough for me
328 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The area surrounding Hougeda was heavy with foliage, unlike Ephraim's former home in the sound. It was more like the meadow his family had been in when the storm rolled through and frightened him into running through the night, but even there, the foliage wasn't so dense. He languished in the ferns and thick moss near Hougeda's entrance, chomping the tips of the grass that poked up between his wrists.

It was a lovely day, with a warm breeze blowing in from the sea and shaking the canopies of the redwoods. When he fled Ankyra Sound with his family, he hadn't had the time to pay attention to his surroundings, so the incredible sequoia trees had entirely escaped his notice. Now that he was back in the same sort of forest without the urgency of fleeing a bear, he was able to crane his neck to stare up at the leaves and marvel at how impossibly high up they were. They touched the very sky.
Messages In This Thread
Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - June 26, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 02, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 17, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 28, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 07, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - August 10, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 13, 2018, 06:25 PM