Dragoncrest Cliffs Time will not slow down enough for me
328 Posts
Ooc —
Kiwi corrected him and a hot stab of indignation poked him right in the chest. What? That was exactly what he said! "Um traypee," he repeated, frowning as his ears flicked forward and then back. There was an accent there he wasn't quite able to emulate yet, his tongue thick and clumsy in his mouth on the foreign sounds, so to him, they sounded alike. Maybe someday he would learn something of the pack's language and be able to speak a little of it, but it would take more effort than the cubs who were raised with it. He wasn't sure about putting effort into much of anything, so who could say if he would ever pick it up.

"S'wha' I said!" he insisted, as if somehow the fact he was wrong was the most offensive thing in the entire world. But he was too timid and unsure of himself here in Drageda to go further with the argument. Had this been Grimnismal, and Kiwi Raleska, whom she reminded him of, then it would have turned into a shouting match or a fight. He wasn't quite prepared to take on the fiery brown Goufa, though, especially not in front of Heda. Anyway, she asked another question that turned the burners off in him, and he tilted his head so that his ears flopped sideways.

"Moms?" he repeated, glancing between Kiwi and Thuringwethil as he slowly sank back into a sit. "I haves a mom. Keyfurs," he thought was her name, but who knows. "An' one pa, Krrkgrr," okay, so like, what the fuck, their names were really hard. "They're gone," he finished dolefully, then politely asked, "yer moms an' pas?"

Skipping Thur with permission!
Messages In This Thread
Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - June 26, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 02, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 17, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 28, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 07, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - August 10, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 13, 2018, 06:25 PM