Broken Boulder i dont even feel like writing
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
god, he was crying more. nothing was working. except. . .oh. his suggestions had alarian suddenly laughing, and he relaxed slightly, ears returning to their upright position slowly but surely. he looked at the governor like he was a bomb about to go off--warily, with flashing eyes. but a smile, a sad, small expression, bloomed over his muzzle, and he nodded.

"i'm sorry," he said again, glancing down himself. "i'll leave you alone, now." he was out of words, out of ideas. he didn't know what else to do besides leave. there was no consoling, no reasoning with alarian at this moment, not when he had been painted as some kind of villain. aditya would have preferred vitriol, curses and fangs, but all he had received was weeping and indecision. and those were things he could not work with.

with another nod, his eyes meeting alarian's for the briefest of moments, aditya turned and padded away, resisting the urge to look back. he had done damage, no matter the intent, but it was up to alarian to recover. he certainly wasn't keen on letting aditya help him in that effort. all he could do was give it time--and hope that the old adage that time heals all wounds held up, even in these troubled, confusing days.
Messages In This Thread
i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 13, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 16, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 16, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 17, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 17, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 18, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 18, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 21, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 21, 2018, 12:14 PM