Duskfire Glacier Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Siarut nodded along to the woman as she spoke. Offering simple answers to his loaded questions. The man couldn’t help the upward turn of his lips, she gave nothing away and it made him wonder if he was this way toward others.

“We appreciate that. I appreciate that. You helped a great deal by staying.” Siarut flicked a stone, causing it to roll over and wobble at his paw. Dipping his head he sniffed her toy his nieces and nephews would soon be playing with.

“We are from a pack on the tundra, Aningan.” Sia gave a small smile, fondness of his previous home warming him. “It’s much colder there than here.” His gaze lingered in the pebble, the woman presence almost forgotten. Before he cleared his voice and refocused on Mirabelle. “It’s a place none of us will most likely see again, but this glacier represents our home fairly accurately.” The brutes mask slipped back into place, as he tried to think of the right words to describe how they came to be here.

With a firm nod the man looked back out the small hole they had traveled through. He was proud of what Mirabelle had built and couldn't wait to see the children playing with all the trinkets. "I should get going." He gave no reason why, but there were so many to pick from it wouldn't seem out of place. "Thank you for showing me this Mirabelle, I will have to come by when the pups are about." Giving he a small chastised smile the man slowly turned and exited. Heading for the border.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold - by Siarut - July 22, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold - by Siarut - August 13, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold - by Mirabelle - September 03, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold - by Siarut - September 05, 2018, 11:41 PM