The Sunspire my fingers are the only bones I want here
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
It was a subtle difference, one that she'd heard but apparently not one that she was going to respond to.  Perhaps if she knew Cass better she would have made some snarky remark about her being able to do whatever she wanted, but at the moment Treason just assumed that she'd accepted whatever fate had put in front of her.

She shook her head.  Nothing out of the ordinary.  Things have quieted down since all the other wolves in the area left.  Yes, occasionally non-wolf creatures breached the borders, but most of the time that hadn't ended too badly.  After all, they were all less dangerous than their own kind, the only things that probably would be more hostile would be bears and cougars, and neither of them had dared to trespass. The attack on the pup?  That kind of thing happened sometimes.  It was part of life, and it wasn't like she'd interacted with Seabreeze or Olive really at all, so it didn't disturb her.  If it stays too quiet, I'm sure something will happen.  Just a question of what.  And it would.  Did it count as jinxing it if you knew it was going to happen and accepted that fact?
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: my fingers are the only bones I want here - by Arbiter - August 14, 2018, 12:33 AM