The Sunspire love, oh lord, my love
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
at first, terance began to think that he would have to comfort his wife. she seemed frazzled and then was so hard on herself at it hurt-- it was not her fault. and he opened his mouth to tell her this but, to his surprise, she kept speaking. and suddenly he felt the ground be yanked from his feet and the weight of the world fall down upon his head. it felt like it split open, but left terance with nothing but a ringing in his ears.

despite the overwhelming sensation in his throat-- a burning dryness that choked him out. he couldn't speak-- or breathe or cry or anything. he simply stared, numb. he wanted to say something, remind her what they'd both told each other-- how they'd both taken down walls they'd built to keep others out, to let each other in. he tried to think of the words to tell her of the sacrifices both wolves had made for their little family. all the secrets they'd shared. he wanted to scream at her-- how could you?! but all the words caught in his throat before he could gain the courage to shout them at her-- and suddenly a switch flicked off.

his expression dulled, going from concerned to empty. what could he say? nothing. there was nothing he could say. 

"please send okeanos and ibis back when they're older. it's unfair they have to grow up without a father, but i'd like to see what you make of them." his gaze averted hers-- averted her. he did not want to look at her-- after all he'd told her, if this is what she was going to do to him. so be it.
Messages In This Thread
love, oh lord, my love - by Seabreeze - August 05, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Terance - August 07, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Seabreeze - August 12, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Terance - August 13, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Seabreeze - August 26, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Terance - August 26, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Seabreeze - August 26, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Terance - August 26, 2018, 09:25 PM