The Sunspire dear child (i've been dying to reach you)
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Private 
The den was empty in comparison to its occupancy for the previous weeks; Rannoch was relieved to have his privacy again. There had been times during the cohabitation where he had felt claustrophobic, and he could only imagine the stress that the crowding had come from the different living situation.

@Remi, @Deshyr, @Wisp, and @Breccan were growing like weeds, and with their developments came new opportunities for them to make discoveries. Today, Rannoch hoped, would be a new adventure for his gaggle—they were going to take a trip to the stream. Thankfully, it was not too far from the family den, and Rannoch would carry Wisp if she had difficulty with her broken leg.  

Nap time was nearly over, and while his children began to stir, Rannoch watched from the other side of the den. He had been biding time by gnawing on a stick as he waited for them to wake.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 09, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Deshyr - August 09, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Remi - August 11, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Liffey - August 22, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Breccan - September 03, 2018, 09:00 PM