Emberwood You just want somebody you can chill and get some drinks with
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
He did turn to face her, but his anger, as far as she could tell, was more about protecting his food than about her comment. She forced her body to relax and looked at him with a blank expression. “I do not want your food,” she said clearly, and then turned to walk away.  Grezig herself was extremely territorial about her food. She understood the feeling. It was summer and she was not starving, so she would not fight another wolf—even one so deformed—over a scrap of meat. She could hunt on her own later if she wished, or bring Liri and Kavik along if she cared for larger game.

In turning her back on the male, she had opened herself for attack, if he were depraved enough to do that. She did not think he would, or she would not have done so. If all went according to plan, she would soon be back with the group at the base of Mount Apikuni. 

[Exit unless stopped.]

Sorry for the potentially short-ass thread! I’m just doing what Grezig would do lol. If a battle should occur, I would prefer dice roll and only minor injuries, since this thread is backdated and a major fight would not fit into her timeline now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You just want somebody you can chill and get some drinks with - by RIP Grezig - August 24, 2018, 03:53 PM