Neverwinter Forest and his throat burns from the screaming
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Blackbear gave an artful shudder. "That makes one of us," she chuckled, turning her head to spit a clump of soggy, sap-covered fur on the ground. "I think that's the worst of it," she added, thinking privately that she'd rather have the squirrel for herself than have even the trees to contend with for meals. But that wasn't in the spirit of the conversation, which Blackbear took to be light and playful, for the most part.

Except maybe they shouldn't be talking about sickness and dying, in that case. "I think that's the last of it," she said, moving back a tiny bit, but linger in the male's personal space. "Um. Maybe this is weird, but were you going to sleep here? Because... I'm kind of lonely. Maybe we could stay together for the night?"

The words were spoken with such earnest embarassment that there could be no secret meaning behind her words.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: and his throat burns from the screaming - by Easy - August 12, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: and his throat burns from the screaming - by Easy - August 12, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: and his throat burns from the screaming - by Easy - August 13, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: and his throat burns from the screaming - by Easy - August 24, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: and his throat burns from the screaming - by Easy - September 01, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: and his throat burns from the screaming - by Easy - September 10, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: and his throat burns from the screaming - by Easy - September 16, 2018, 03:52 PM