Hoshor Plains there's a buzz down in my bones
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Have a very out of character reaction from Grezig. She wrote herself this time.

Grezig hated when, after introducing herself and giving her name, the wolf she was speaking to—whoever it was—did not give out their own name. What the hell was this cream-colored female trying to hide? Or was she just trying to act mysterious? Well. It was not working. Grezig looked down her nose at the woman and snorted in derision, deciding that this conversation might not be worth it after all. “No one of interest,” she repeated slowly, and then rolled her eyes. Then she grunted. 

’Why travel so far from your pack?’ the unnamed female asked her, then. ’Correct me if I’m wrong but you seem unhappy to be so far.’

Grezig raised her eyebrows at the female. “Why would I give you anymore information about myself if you refuse to give me your name?” she asked, knowing somewhere deep down that she was being a little ridiculous about this, but she couldn’t help it. Something about dodging a question about one’s name irked her. She wondered if the female was hiding her identity for some nefarious reason, or just did it to be annoying.

Tundra went inactive so I'm closing this.

Either way, the female offered her no further information, and in fact, had stopped speaking altogether. With another snort, Grezig turned and began the trek back to Blacktail Deer Plateau.

[Exit.]
Messages In This Thread
there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 18, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 19, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 22, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 25, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 26, 2018, 06:22 AM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 27, 2018, 02:23 PM