Blackfeather Woods a turtle has made it to the water
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
All Welcome 
Please allow @Ramsay to post first. Their intention is just to visit but they might be inclined to stay a while depending how this thread goes. :)

"Hmm." The young wolf hummed thoughtfully as he stood at the threshold to his former home with his brother. They had not planned to come here so soon but the draw was strong to step among the forest's shadows and reminisce while they contemplated the path ahead. It was a surprise to find it occupied once more. Familiar scents marked the borders, which were clean of the bone and gore that Euron once perused for trinkets and amusement.

He was quiet at length as he considered the discovery. "Rams," he said eventually, licking his teeth as he turned his head toward his sibling. The noon sun was bright in a cloudless sky and he squinted as the ray's caught his eyes. "This is being quite interested, are you also thinking so? I am sure the me is smelling Kove. I am smelling also... Hmm." His recollection on whom the other scent belonged to was dim, a ghost in the dark he was not sure even existed. He shook his head. "Maybe someone. Maybe no one.
Messages In This Thread
a turtle has made it to the water - by Euron - August 23, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: a turtle has made it to the water - by Ramsay - August 23, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: a turtle has made it to the water - by Astara - August 23, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: a turtle has made it to the water - by Relmyna - August 24, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: a turtle has made it to the water - by Kove - August 24, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: a turtle has made it to the water - by Astara - August 27, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: a turtle has made it to the water - by Relmyna - September 03, 2018, 11:05 AM
RE: a turtle has made it to the water - by Astara - September 03, 2018, 11:33 AM