Stone Circle Just a little guidence
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Private 
Vespera trotted through the trees, her stride was quick for she wanted to get a close to the border as possible. The wind was cool, and the sun was hiding behind the clouds. I know I told Valette that I didn't need the security of staying around the borders, but I can't help feeling that I am not quite ready to meet everyone in the pack. Vespera's journey ended with her at the border. The young female raised her head to the sky, her gaze trying to find the sun. "The sun doesn't want to shine for me, I should have expected that," she mumbled to herself. Her limbs shifted into a sitting position, resting her tired paws from moving around so much and trying to avoid others. Vespera's gaze shifted down and focused across the land, she remembered when she met Valette, it was not too far from here, the woods, the sound of birds, and her dream, then Valette. She remembered this feeling when she was around the female, Valette had a presence where she thought she was a mother figure. Vespera shook the feeling off, That's stupid, she probably has pups of her own, and I guess I am old enough to be on my own and take care of myself, but maybe.... Vespera snorted in annoyance, like as if someone was right next to her listening to her thoughts. Lovely, I am getting over ahead of myself, I lost my pup hood when my parents died. Now I sound ridiculous. Vespera was dozing in her thoughts, she shifted into a laying position and kept staring into space.

@Greyback
Messages In This Thread
Just a little guidence - by Vespera - September 06, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Greyback - September 06, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Vespera - September 06, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Greyback - September 08, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Vespera - September 08, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Greyback - September 11, 2018, 09:04 AM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Vespera - September 11, 2018, 08:13 PM