Blacktail Deer Plateau "He found himself on the threshold of another"
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig grunted at her sister’s teasing. She—Grezig—had never been very good at proper greetings. She always got to the point too fast for others’ liking. She was too logical that way, not emotional enough. No matter. She listened as Uruuk spoke of her travels, how she had come across the Vale and followed Grezig’s scent from there. 

“Yes,” she said. “I… My pack and I stopped there for a short time, but we settled here.”

’I smell Yizur, too. Is she here?’

Grezig sighed, looking past Uruuk as if she could find her other sister hiding in the scenery somewhere. Then she turned back to the sister that was here now. “No. She was here, for a short while. Then she disappeared one day, and my duties to the pack have prevented me from going to look for her. I hope she is not injured, but if she is not, that would suggest that she abandoned this pack. If that is so, she will not find a warm welcome if she returns.”

Grezig did not forgive abandonment or disloyalty easily.
Messages In This Thread
"He found himself on the threshold of another" - by Uruuk - September 07, 2018, 05:44 AM
RE: "He found himself on the threshold of another" - by Uruuk - September 13, 2018, 10:23 AM
RE: "He found himself on the threshold of another" - by RIP Grezig - September 24, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: "He found himself on the threshold of another" - by Uruuk - September 26, 2018, 10:05 AM