Stone Circle Every Little Thing She Does
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
All Welcome 
Vespera's pace through the grass was slow, her ears slightly drooping to the side, and her tail showing no sigh of moving on its own, but swaying side to side to the awkward rhythm of her walk. The young female was exhausted mentally, for in her mind she was alone. Vespera didn't feel as though she belonged, and struggled to find a reason why she did. Her young mind was too exhausted to even try to think to herself and try to sound confident. Moreover, there was a sinking feeling in her chest, her heart was aching for something, but she wasn't quite sure what it was yet. In her mind, she began to criticize herself for acting so rude to the other pack mates that she had met, but can I really blame myself?  She thought to herself trying to make herself feel better. However, she shook her exhausted head, no that's just stupid..... I am trying to act tough around others and trying to make an impression that makes me feel secure, but is that what I really want?  Vespera's mood suddenly changed to anger, not at her pack mates, but at herself. Why am I like this!? I hate it, yet I can't help it!  Her claws were digging into the ground as her thoughts continued to drive her mad.

"Stupid!" The female growled to herself, as she forcefully rammed her head into the nearest tree. When she made contact with the tree, she recoiled in pain, letting out a small yelp, but that pain was quickly forgotten as her instincts were telling her not to care. But she did care. She didn't show it but she did. The young female's heart sank even further as her paws stumbled backward making her fall into a sitting position. Vespera shook her throbbing head, but she ignored the pain knowing in her mind she probably deserved it. Her head slowly moved downward, and left it hanging, slightly frowning. Her mind suddenly cried out for a little comfort, and she desperately wanted to cry out, but she restrained. She only sat there, with her tail curled tightly around her paws.

@Valette
Messages In This Thread
Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 08, 2018, 10:31 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 06:06 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 11, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 17, 2018, 04:39 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 18, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 20, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 20, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 21, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 22, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 23, 2018, 04:08 AM