Stone Circle Every Little Thing She Does
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera tilted her head, she didn't understand why the Alpha called her 'Venus' but then her mind remembered that she told Valette that was her name. "Oh um... Its Vespera now," The female had said a little more shyness then she would have liked to, but she knew that Valette needed to know the name change. The young female was shocked a little when Valette next said that the tree didn't do anything, did she actually fall for that?  Vespera could only laugh to herself a little by ducking her glanced to the for a little bit, but then she quickly glanced back at Valette. "Valette, I appreciate that you welcome me to be open, but honestly, im fine! Nothing to worry about me nope! its all sunshine and rainbows over here!" Vespera knew she wasn't going to sound convincing to Valette, so why should she bother hiding her thoughts to herself. But thats the thing.... I like being alone in my thoughts... its and escape for me. The female looked down, her ears flattening to the side a little, "I probably don't sound convincing don't I?" Vespera practically mumbled to herself, almost sounding like she was whining, but what else could she do? Tell Valette that a stupid piece of bark had insulted her? Vespera felt a warm presence around Valette, she wanted to spill everything to her, since she was the only wolf that ever welcomed her in a long time, but the female restrained.
Messages In This Thread
Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 08, 2018, 10:31 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 06:06 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 11, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 17, 2018, 04:39 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 18, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 20, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 20, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 21, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 22, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by RIP Valette - September 23, 2018, 04:08 AM
RE: Every Little Thing She Does - by Vespera - September 23, 2018, 09:11 AM